Porsche Esports Challenge USA’ Finals To Be Held At Rennsport Reunion 7
Top 16 qualifiers will be invited to compete in the second annual Grand Final.
The only virtual racing challenge of its kind in the United States returns this year with an even bigger and more thrilling venue for the finals –the legendary WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca during the world’s biggest Porsche festival, Rennsport Reunion. Thousands of drivers from all over the country are expected to compete via Gran Turismo™ 7 to be one of only 16 people to qualify for the Grand Final. The Grand Final will take place in the Bose Esports Arena at Rennsport Reunion 7 from September 28 to October 1, 2023.
The cash payouts are as follows: 1st Place – $15,000 2nd Place – $10,000 3rd Place – $5,000
Drivers from the U.S. have two paths to qualify for the Grand Final at Rennsport Reunion 7 (RR7).
The Online Qualifiers:
The online qualifying competitions will be held in-game July 10th – 30th in Gran Turismo™ 7 with the top four drivers from each round being invited to the finals at RR7. As 2023 represents Porsche’s 75th anniversary, the three online time trials will highlight significant vehicles throughout Porsche’s 75 year history. Each car and track combination require a unique set of driving skills that will push both driver and car to their limits.
● Monday, July 10-16th, Round 1: Porsche 917K ’70 @ Circuit de la Sarthe (24h of Le Mans) ● Monday, July 17-23rd, Round 2: Porsche 959 ’87 @ Sardegna Windmills ● Monday July 24-30th, Round 3: Porsche 911 RSR (991) 2017 @ Daytona International Speedway (Road Course)
The Offline Qualifiers:
The Porsche Experience Center Los Angeles, the Porsche Experience Center Atlanta and three U.S. Porsche Centers will host offline qualifying competitions. Competing drivers will be tasked with submitting their fastest lap in Gran Turismo™ 7 on WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca in the Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991) ’16. The top four fastest drivers across all offline qualifiers will be invited to the Grand Finals.
Offline qualifiers will take place at the following Porsche Centers:
• Porsche Experience Center Los Angeles (Carson, CA) – June 11 • Porsche Redwood City (San Francisco, CA) – June 16-17 • Porsche Bethesda (Rockville Pike, North Bathesda, Maryland) – June 23-24 • Porsche Paul Miller (Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ) – July 14-15 • Champion Porsche (Pompano Beach, FL) – July 21-22 • Porsche Experience Center Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) – July 28-29
To attend the offline qualifier at the Porsche Experience Center Atlanta (PECATL), individuals must first send an email that includes their first and last name to the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org . For all other locations, perspective competitors need to visit the appropriate dealership during regular business hours on the day of the competition.
With Porsche Rennsport Reunion 7 just around the corner, there is plenty of Gran Turismo™ action to go before crowning our Porsche Esports Challenge USA 2023 champion. Keep an eye on Porsche’s Instagram, Twitter and Twitch pages for the most up-to-date information and to follow all the exciting racing action ahead.
For competition Terms and Conditions, please click here. For Porsche Rennsport Reunion 7 tickets and information, please click here.
Electric-Hybrid E Automotive, E Aviation, E Marine Technology & Future Innovative Electric-Hybrid VTOL Aerospace Tech News Around The World!
EVHNews.com is a dedicated global digital Technology platform for EVVTOL a Global EV / Hybrid Automotive, E-Aviation, E-VTOL, E-Marine Future Technology Industry Show & Expo Event Organization where the world biggest EV & E-VTOL brands invest in the future of transportation.
EV H News is committed to the Electric Vehicles & EV-Hybrid Automotive, E-Aviation E-VTOL-UAV E-Marine, industry including e-mobility e-semi & e-truck.
This digital platform will include reviews and resources from global industry leaders, many with a focus on clean blue technology and alternative fuels where applicable. EVH news platform is for all to have access to the tools and information available for the future for breakthrough e-technology of the e-automotive, e-aviation, e-marine, e-motorcycle e-semi & e-truck e-motorsport industries.
• EVVTOL a new corporation branding itself as the most Influential global future technology show / expo event organization by strategically positioning itself to successfully facilitate EV and VTOL transportation industry clients with their needs!
• EVVTOL’s goal is to showcase the EV & VTOL industry and introduce the major EV & VTOL vehicles and component manufactures in the e-tech world by unveiling and displaying cutting-edge EV & E-VTOL technology.
• EVVTOL mission is to introduce multiple technology shows & expos including influential high-level EV business summits based on the dual themes of business engagement with key manufacturers working in the EV & E mobility Industry, energy vehicle information technology and charging infrastructure Industry. These events are excellent opportunities to learn about and discuss the latest future transportation technology advancements in EV& VTOL industry, and the battery energy challenges that still remain.